So as we get closer and closer to the end of the year, it always seems like my to do itemized list get horribly long! We are trying to be true grown ups this year and send out our own family Christmas Card to everyone. Hopefully you all will receive them before the new year LOL.
We are adjusting to our new home in Boardman Oregon. It is a small town of about 3,000 people, and is very friendly. Ryan is enjoying his new job, Colleen is excited for school every day, and the boys and I continue to run a-muck at home while they are away. It is nice to still be close enough to visit both Ryan and my own parents during holidays and occasional weekend visits.
We decorated the house and Christmas tree this weekend and the kids are super excited about pulling things OFF the tree rather than just admiring them where they are :) Today I had to barricade the tree with the couch after Marcus and Alec broke several ornaments, and then made off with more every chance they got.
I have been busy getting Christmas crafts completed and packages put together. I have attached a link HERE to several of the images I created for Annaliesa. We printed them on heavy photo paper and mounted them on wood that we cut to size. So cute!
I need to go get dinner out of the oven, so this is all for now!
Ta!
-Laura Johnson
Some pictures below from this fall taken by my Annaliesa.








No comments:
Post a Comment