Marge is under the weather,but improving. Weather is in mid 50's down here in sunny St. George. Happy birthday to any and all to whomever it applies. I feel like I have lost three weeks. I have been swimming a couple times last week. So I am on the mend. I am on steroids and sort of look like a chipmunk.
We attend a senior ward down here. They have had 22 funerals, 3 marriages, and 1 convert baptism. The Melchezedic priesthood passes the sacrament as we have no youth. We call our ward the celestial waiting room.
We sure miss our Sunday parties with the family. I think it's getting close to when we will just want to come and not host, so get ready to take over.
We love you all. We love to hear from you, even if it's only just a minute or two. Please keep in touch.
Love from your Mom and Dad (Grandma/Grandpa or Great Grandma/Grandpa)
No comments:
Post a Comment