Sunday, March 4, 2012

Lindsay Gilson

March 4, 2012

Officially my week to post.... But let's just get a few things straight:
- I'm not married
- I'm only 18
- I don't have my own family
- and my dad still posts about me and my teeth
So we're not quite sure why I'm assigned a week to post.... But I'll do it anyway for Darin. 


Currently I am a Chi Omega at the University of Utah and loving it. This semester I am also living in the Chi Omega house and it's been a blast. It's sooooooo nice not to have to be with my family 24/7 :) 


This is a picture of my friends and I at the Utah game one saturday.
 I am working on figure out exactly what I want to study so if anyone has any advice let me know. Currently its between mathematics, engineering (most likely computer or mechanical) and Business (accounting). I would love to be a math teacher but I'd also love to do something with a degree before I teach. 



These are pictures of me and Abby skiing. She finally started reading all the Harry Potter books are we are so proud. After being in denial about their greatness themselves, I am obsessed and would encourage anyone who hasn't read them to read them!!! 


This is the little boy that I nanny. His name is Mitch and I adore him. 


This was father daughter bowling night for Chi Omega.


and this is my beautiful sister Abby. We're so proud to call her a Gilson!!


I also just talked to my friend Mason Thatcher who is going to school at Airforce academy and he had a great story to share about Christina:
"I was sitting in church today just reading my scriptures alone, and your cousin walks up and says, "hey your Lindsay's friend right!?" and I was like "yeah!". Then she asked how you were doing and I told her you were doing great and that you loved her and missed her and stuff. So we were just chatting it up in the chapel and this random guy comes walking up and interrupts our conversation. He was just trying to be cool and says "We should really be able to hug, like this whole missionary stuff just gets in the way, we should really be able to be friends" and he was just totally hitting on her and she was definitely not pleased. The best part, though, was after the meeting when I said the closing prayer I looked down and saw all the sister missionaries sitting on the front row, and right next to your cousin was the creepy guy who was hitting on her. I guess they sat by each other the entire meeting. It was so funny."

I thought that Pat and Jim would appreciate hearing how popular their daughter was!



I also just finished an amazing book. You can read my review on it at http://lessonsfromliterature.blogspot.com/
and let me know if anyone has read a good book lately that I would enjoy. 

MUCH LOVE
Lindsay

2 comments:

  1. LINDSAY GILSON that was very rude of you to post those last pictures of me. You and Megan will be getting a punishment for your awful behavior.from Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha sisterly LOVE :)

    sounds like life is off the hook, Lindsay! Love that you're loving Chi-o.

    ReplyDelete