Well, its been a month since Terry wrote up an entry and Heidi posted it, and no one else has come through with more. I guess we're all too busy!
Much has been going on though, and some of it has been important.
Heidi called to tell us Timothy has started really walking now. I can remember when she was taking her first steps. Am I really old enough to be a Grandpa? Maybe not, but I am enjoying it, just not this long distance Grandpa thing. That sucks!!!!!!!!
Since Hunter Ed is though until next spring, I've taken on coaching the chess club at Terry's school. 11 boys and one girl who are having a lot of fun and learning, too.
Our new neighbor caught Prince Charming marking his spot on the neighbor's porch. Charming has been kept inside since Sunday afternoon, and hates being an indoor cat. We are trying to retrain him, but he's not happy! Pray for him! He loves to hunt, 24-7-365, no license, no tags, no bag limits! I'd be spoiled, too, if I had that for a hunting schedule! ;)
Terry and I just might be down for spring break to bless a new little girl! You know, this Grandpa thing, it's not so bad after all.
No matter how bad I may be feeling, all I have to do is think of 3 wonderful children who have gotten all grown up, their spouses, and their children, and WOW I FEEL GREAT! I've never had any other experience that effects me like that, except my own wedding day at the temple!
O.K., now I've gone and written a blog, so maybe you can, too! Being so far from SLC makes us really want to hear from all of you.
Love to All,
Tom
P.S. Heidi, We all are expecting pictures and video evidence of Timothy's feet, or is it feet!
ReplyDelete